A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anderson Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anderson Collier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anderson Burton Collier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anderson B. Collier practice?
- Dr. Anderson Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anderson Collier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Oncologists.