A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anderson Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anderson Collier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anderson Burton Collier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anderson B. Collier practice?
- Dr. Anderson Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anderson Collier practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Oncologists.