A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anderson Mehrle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anderson Mehrle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehrle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehrle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anderson Mehrle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrle graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehrle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anderson Pritchard Mehrle MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anderson P. Mehrle practice?
- Dr. Anderson Mehrle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anderson Mehrle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Coffeyville, KS.
See Bartlesville Internists and Bartlesville Cardiologists.