A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anderson Mehrle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anderson Mehrle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anderson Mehrle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrle graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehrle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anderson Pritchard Mehrle MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anderson P. Mehrle practice?
- Dr. Anderson Mehrle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anderson Mehrle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Coffeyville, KS.
See Bartlesville Internists and Bartlesville Cardiologists.