A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Kleinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Kleinert, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinert
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleinert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Kleinert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Skin Diseases
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kleinert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Andrea Kleinert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Kleinert practice?
- Dr. Doris Kleinert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doris Kleinert practices Family Medicine near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Family Physicians.