A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andis Ozolins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andis Ozolins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozolins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ozolins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozolins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andis E. Ozolins practice?
Dr. Andis Ozolins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.