A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andis Ozolins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andis Ozolins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozolins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ozolins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andis Ernest Ozolins MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andis E. Ozolins practice?
- Dr. Andis Ozolins has 14 office locations.
Dr. Andis Ozolins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.