A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andjela Drincic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andjela Drincic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drincic
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Drincic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andjela Drincic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drincic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Drincic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andjela T Drincic MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andjela T. Drincic practice?
- Dr. Andjela Drincic has 1 office location.
Dr. Andjela Drincic practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Endocrinologists.