A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andjela Drincic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andjela Drincic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andjela Drincic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drincic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Drincic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andjela Tugomir Drincic MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andjela T. Drincic practice?
- Dr. Andjela Drincic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andjela Drincic practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Endocrinologists.