A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andleeb Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andleeb Judge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Judge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andleeb Kaur Judge MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andleeb K. Judge practice?
- Dr. Andleeb Judge has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andleeb Judge practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.