A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andra Batlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andra Batlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andra Batlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Batlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andra Evelyn Batlin MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andra E. Batlin practice?
- Dr. Andra Batlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andra Batlin practices Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Burlingame Internists.