Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst doctor I have ever been too show details Worst doctor I have ever been too
Jan 14th, 2015

Does not listen, does not keep accurate records.

Patient show details Patient
by Marian Bunes on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Batlin saved my life she is the best. Her staff is wonderful and helpful. My husbands insurance has changed and I will miss her and her staff.She is caring,kind and takes charge. When I needed to see a Dr.she made it happen. How many Dr. visit you in the hospital ? She gave me her cell number. Thank you Dr.Batlin for all your care I will miss you and your wonderful staff. Thank you for your care even when on vacation.Best Marian Bunes.

Dr. Batlin is one of the best show details Dr. Batlin is one of the best
by JS on May 23rd, 2010

I'm not sure if the person in previous post saw the same doctor I saw but I must tell that Dr. Batlin is one of the most caring, professional, and wonderful human beings I ever saw. She is very warm and appears to care deeply for my problems. Her office staff is Ok and she certainly makes up for everything with her attitude.Her fees are dictated by current market values and she is lucky if she gets to keep half of what the charges are after all the expenses.All in all, I am very happy that I found Dr. Batlin and I'm looking forward to my next appointment

too expensive show details too expensive
May 17th, 2009

I do not recommend Dr. Andra Batlin, because her fees are excessive and it is difficult to get an appointment. I requested a routine physical, but she required a new patient "meet and greet" first. She charged $285 (reduced to $263 by my insurance) for this "meet and greet", no exam, just taking my family history. I am healthy and visit the doctor once per year for a physical - why she thought her chat with me was worth $285 is beyond me. I switched doctors after that.