inactive

Andra E Batlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
Just another MD milking sick people out if their life savings!

May 23rd, 2010
Dr. Batlin is one of the best
I'm not sure if the person in previous post saw the same doctor I saw but I must tell that Dr. Batlin is one of the most caring, professional, and wonderful human beings I ever saw. She is very warm and appears to care deeply for my problems. Her office staff is Ok and she certainly makes up for everything with her attitude.Her fees are dictated by current market values and she is lucky if she gets to keep half of what the charges are after all the expenses.All in all, I am very happy that I found Dr. Batlin and I'm looking forward to my next appointment

May 17th, 2009
too expensive
I do not recommend Dr. Andra Batlin, because her fees are excessive and it is difficult to get an appointment. I requested a routine physical, but she required a new patient "meet and greet" first. She charged $285 (reduced to $263 by my insurance) for this "meet and greet", no exam, just taking my family history. I am healthy and visit the doctor once per year for a physical - why she thought her chat with me was worth $285 is beyond me. I switched doctors after that.