inactive

Andra Cyronak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 22nd, 2012
Love her!

September 20th, 2011
Very personable and friendly,I highly reccomend her!

August 19th, 2011
I have lived in 3 states and had 4 different primary care physicians. Dr. Cyronak is the best primary care physician I have ever had. I am so happy to have found her again.

November 23rd, 2010
Dr Cyronak
Thank you to all who posted where Dr C went. Like all of you - I want to stay with her!!!

October 9th, 2010
J.Ayotte
Thank God someone found her!!! Old staff would not give any info on her at all. Needed an appointment and did not call me back, Thank you for finding Dr.Cyronak,I have put off my surgery and need to see her. She is the best Dr. I have ever had.

September 24th, 2010
Dr Cyronak is the kindest most empathetic Dr. there is!!!!
Thanks so much for locating her. It was so frustrating not know where she went! I dreaded the thought of finding a new Dr. knowing theres no one like Dr Cyronak!!

September 1st, 2010
New Location for Dr. Andra Cyronak
I am a patient of Dr. Cyronak's. When she left I didn't know who I'd go to. I knew I would have trouble finding another doctor that I would liked as much. Coastal Medical wouldn't offer any help. I was really concerned that Dr. Cyronak was really sick or something and no one would tell you anything. Well I made some phone calls to different places. One place got back to me with her new location - it is as follows:Medical Assoc. of Rhode Island286 Maple AvenueBarrington, RI 02806Phone #247-0610I hope I helped all of you who have also been searching for her.

August 17th, 2010
Susan M
Thank the "LORD" !! I will be reading the paper with a fine tooth comb. Dr. C.is the best - Have been a patient for mmany, many years and am waiting anxiously for her return :-).

August 4th, 2010
Deb O.
Dr. Cyronak is THE BEST!!! I'm one of her first pt's when she opened her Lincolon office. If your reading this Dr. Cyronak, please, please contact me and the rest of your pt.'s. When are you opening another practice and where? I'm 100% sure all of your pt.'s will follow. Miss you and am going nuts trying to get in touch with you. Lincoln office said they won't forward any mail to you if sent there. They're not nice :(When you do open new doors, you're going to need lots and lots of help. I'll even volunteer to help you get going again! Honestly!! :)

July 30th, 2010
Having been a patient of Dr. Cyronak for many years, I'm a little concerned that as she was such a great doctor, that her patients are not getting any kind of notification from HER as to her future plans. If she is sick and not continuing to practice, let us know and we'll keep her in our thoughts. If she's practicing/moving elsewhere, let us know so that we aren't in limbo and having to completely change all of our medical needs. Seems very uncharacteristic of Dr. Cyronak. She's a great person and everyone only wishes her the best. It's not going to be easy to find a replacement doctor for her! If I don't have to, I'd like to know.

July 29th, 2010
Where is she now!

July 15th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever had.
Dr. Cyronak has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. I absolutely love her. She is professional, courteous, down to earth, concerned, honest, patient...I could go on. Her practice focuses on women's health. I feel more informed about my healthcare needs as a woman because of her focus and dedication.