A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andra Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andra Duncan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andra Elizabeth Duncan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andra E. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Andra Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Andra Duncan practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.