- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Andra Prum?
She's good, but the office staff isn't
Posted on December 28th, 2009
1. schedules "open" the first of the month. If you don't call then, good luck getting in. No doc has more than a day a week in clinic. They are out doing community work (admirable, but not helping their paying customers. 2. the med students are very thorough but everything is repeated when the doctor arrives. Don't go here if you are on a schedule. 3. took four days (and counting) to get a prescription refill. Spoke with a different person every time and had to explain the whole thing EVERY TIME.
Posted on March 5th, 2015
Dr. Andra Prum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides