Dr. Andras Bodoni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Bodoni, seemed nice at first until - he was not listening to what I was experiencing, he kept discounting my symptoms. He told me that my bronchial are irritated and I have Gerd. He did No testing except listen to my lungs. I thought it was interesting when he precribed all these meds.

May 2nd, 2013
What a dreadful man!
I have no idea how good a doctor he is but his manner with patients borders on cruel. I was at Exempla Good Samaritan Hospital with a woman in her 70's who was housemate to a woman there in critical condition with heart problems. Dr. Bodoni sat down with a group of us to discuss the patient's condition. The first 20 minutes or so consisted of loud, rapid fire questions about the patient, the patient's history and the patient's last few days. The woman they were directed at was understandably confused and tried to answer as best she could. His method of questioning caused more confusion that anything else. This was a cognizant, fully functional women who was just worried about her friend of more than 30 years. She couldn't answer the questions as fast as he was asking them, and many of them bordered on irrelevant (in my humble opinion). When he asked if she had a phone number besides her home phone, she indicated that she had a cell phone but rarely used it. His comment was, "Why do you pay for it, if you don't use it?" Followed by "Just kidding." It wasn't funny. Nothing about him was funny.