A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andras Fenyves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andras Fenyves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andras Fenyves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenyves graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Fenyves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andras DR Fenyves MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andras D. Fenyves practice?
- Dr. Andras Fenyves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andras Fenyves practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.