Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
very good doctor
Doctor Fenves is the best! I wish he had more office hours. By the way he worsk in Glendale, not in Brooklyn.

August 31st, 2016
One of the best
Dr. Fenyves is a great clinician, with the traditional professional demeanor of a doctor, while up to date on the latest science. I brought my sister to him also last month, she was very satisfied as well.

December 4th, 2015
teacher and doctor
The doctor is apparently one of the teachers for the medical students in the hospital. He took excellent care of me and at the same time talked about interesting medical stuff with the students. I did not understand all but it was still a lot fun. He talked about genetics and history of milk lactos allergy. I learned a lot

December 1st, 2015
very good hospital doctor
Dr Fenves took care of my grandfather, helped him when he was very sick. I appreciate it very much. Thank you doctor

October 8th, 2015
The best doctor
The doctor is amazing. He was recommended to me by my sister in law and I am happy she did. He educated me, spent time to explain my problems and gave me a cream that resolved a rash problem in a matter of days. That rash has been bothering me off on for years. He also found out that my thyroid was a little enlarged with an small node on it, and my sugar was broaderline. My previous doctor has not even bothered to examine my neck ever! Great doctor, I highly recommend him

October 5th, 2015
good staff, too long wait
The doctor is very good, the staff was nice, but the wait time was horrendous. I needed to be at work.

August 28th, 2015
excellent doc
Dr Feneves is great, I recommend him to my friends because he like take time to listen to my problems, give detail that give patient peace of mind

August 16th, 2015
good medical practice
I switched doctors to doctor Fenves since my previous doctor closed his practice all of a sudden. I will be honest, I was upset first with Dr. F, and almost walked out on the first visit because he did not understand that I needed my medication for my anxiety, and refused to prescribe it unless I take less and less every month. At the end I am glad I stayed, he thoroughly examined and went through my medical problems and actually sent me for a lung cancer screening since I am a smoker, and a bunch of other things my previous doctor never bothered to even mention. They did find a spot on my lung, which turned out to be not cancer at the end. But I am glad he recommended the test, I am trying to quit the cigarette now.

July 16th, 2015
great clinic
I had an excellent experience with this clinic, wonderful staff, knowledgeable doctor.

June 5th, 2015
one of the best
The best primary care doctor in our neighborhood. I wish the wait was shorter but he was worth the wait.

June 3rd, 2015
genuinely good doctor
Great doctor, honest, not pretentious, straight talker but compassionate. Little long wait, but it was worth it, he spent time with me as much as with the others.

May 20th, 2015
cured my very sick mother
Dr Fenyves treated my elderly mother in the the hospital with a severe case of pneumonia, sepsis. She was extremely sick, they put her on the respirator immediately in the emergency room. She fell into a coma and her organs, kidneys, liver were failing. The social worker in the ICU recommended comfort care only because of her age. Dr Fenyves discussed it with us and said that he would recommend to try to do everything possible since she was in good mental and physical shape before falling ill and even thoug she was very old she had no incurable disease. We went with his recommendations, and he got my mother out of the sepsis coma, got her come home (after a detour to rehabilitation). I am every grateful, without him she would not be with us.