one of the best show details one of the best
Jun 5th, 2015

The best primary care doctor in our neighborhood. I wish the wait was shorter but he was worth the wait.

genuinely good doctor show details genuinely good doctor
by anonymous on Jun 3rd, 2015

Great doctor, honest, not pretentious, straight talker but compassionate. Little long wait, but it was worth it, he spent time with me as much as with the others.

cured my very sick mother show details cured my very sick mother
by J.P. on May 20th, 2015

Dr Fenyves treated my elderly mother in the the hospital with a severe case of pneumonia, sepsis. She was extremely sick, they put her on the respirator immediately in the emergency room. She fell into a coma and her organs, kidneys, liver were failing. The social worker in the ICU recommended comfort care only because of her age. Dr Fenyves discussed it with us and said that he would recommend to try to do everything possible since she was in good mental and physical shape before falling ill and even thoug she was very old she had no incurable disease. We went with his recommendations, and he got my mother out of the sepsis coma, got her come home (after a detour to rehabilitation). I am every grateful, without him she would not be with us.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Lucymeme on May 15th, 2015

My experience Dr Fenyeves was exceptional. I was following with another doctor before who retired recently. I did not even realize my previous doctor (whom I loved) was not paying attention to some details. Dr Fenyeves reviewed my previous reports, examined me thoroughly and discovered some issues that needed to be taken care of, including borderline diabetes and an enlarged thyroid. I am grateful I have him as my new doctor.

Avoid at all costs show details Avoid at all costs
by Madame on Feb 5th, 2015

My grandmother (who I took care of) was under his care at NYM hospital. He not only did not communicate with us, but he knew her kidneys were failing (we found out via another DR in passing) and NEVER ordered a nephrologist and she was on the nephrology floor. Her kidneys failed and she passed. Unfortunately, because of her age no lawyer was willing to take her case, but if she was younger, I would have sued his pants off. Additionally, I had him myself at NYM hospital and he failed to diagnose my failing gallbladder (which I had to get removed a month later due to infection). He said I had gastritis due to stress. He is the bottom of the pile and I would avoid at all costs.

patient show details patient
Mar 26th, 2014

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR - Dr. Sohn works for Dr. Fenyves (owner, operator Prominis Doctors Practice) at the Metropolitan ave office. Dr. Sohn is young, arrogant, does not allow a two way conversation, is disrespectful, and very dismissive of whatever I want to express. Being disabled, and with newly discovered heart problems, his elitists approach and egotistical attitude, (betrays his childlike face and usually smiling happy exterior, he is anything but...), and disrespect is beyond reasonable, any longer. I raised issues with Dr. Fenyves. The lack of reasonable turn around time for information about lab tests, which Dr. Fenyves, sent an email apologizing, but I still waited for several days (left daily msgs for dr. Soln to call me back), to hear from him, and he lied about the interaction over the last few months, then told me he refused to be my doctor any longer. Dr. Fenyves has still not responded to me, after I sent him an email describing this. This added disrespectful treatment is causing me unnecessary stress and strain, and I am totally discussed with Dr Scotti's replacement, post his retirement. Dr Soln should be disbarred! DO NOT CONSIDER PROMINIS doctors Practice.

good service show details good service
Sep 14th, 2012

staff is polite well knowledge In house RN on staff!

Mar 21st, 2012

He is BY FAR the worse doctor I have ever been affiliated with. His waiting room is filled with paitients who are clearly recovering drug addicts and are treated with such bad professionalism. No one should be judged. All that said I had a 3:30 appt. I got there at 3pm and by 5:30 had not seen the doctor, but only 2 paitients ahead of me went in. No one keeps u updated, HE SHOULD BE BANNED from practice!!!!!