Internist
Prominis
332 Dekalb Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11205
718-852-5252
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR - Dr. Sohn works for Dr. Fenyves (owner, operator Prominis Doctors Practice) at the Metropolitan ave office. Dr. Sohn is young, arrogant, does not allow a two way conversation, is disrespectful, and very dismissive of whatever I want to express. Being disabled, and with newly discovered heart problems, his elitists approach and egotistical attitude, (betrays his childlike face and usually smiling happy exterior, he is anything but...), and disrespect is beyond reasonable, any longer. I raised issues with Dr. Fenyves. The lack of reasonable turn around time for information about lab tests, which Dr. Fenyves, sent an email apologizing, but I still waited for several days (left daily msgs for dr. Soln to call me back), to hear from him, and he lied about the interaction over the last few months, then told me he refused to be my doctor any longer. Dr. Fenyves has still not responded to me, after I sent him an email describing this. This added disrespectful treatment is causing me unnecessary stress and strain, and I am totally discussed with Dr Scotti's replacement, post his retirement. Dr Soln should be disbarred! DO NOT CONSIDER PROMINIS doctors Practice.

|  good service  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

staff is polite well knowledge In house RN on staff!

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

He is BY FAR the worse doctor I have ever been affiliated with. His waiting room is filled with paitients who are clearly recovering drug addicts and are treated with such bad professionalism. No one should be judged. All that said I had a 3:30 appt. I got there at 3pm and by 5:30 had not seen the doctor, but only 2 paitients ahead of me went in. No one keeps u updated, HE SHOULD BE BANNED from practice!!!!!