Internist
Video profile

teacher and doctor show details teacher and doctor
Dec 4th, 2015

The doctor is apparently one of the teachers for the medical students in the hospital. He took excellent care of me and at the same time talked about interesting medical stuff with the students. I did not understand all but it was still a lot fun. He talked about genetics and history of milk lactos allergy. I learned a lot

very good hospital doctor show details very good hospital doctor
Dec 1st, 2015

Dr Fenves took care of my grandfather, helped him when he was very sick. I appreciate it very much. Thank you doctor

The best doctor show details The best doctor
by K.J. on Oct 8th, 2015

The doctor is amazing. He was recommended to me by my sister in law and I am happy she did. He educated me, spent time to explain my problems and gave me a cream that resolved a rash problem in a matter of days. That rash has been bothering me off on for years. He also found out that my thyroid was a little enlarged with an small node on it, and my sugar was broaderline. My previous doctor has not even bothered to examine my neck ever! Great doctor, I highly recommend him

good staff, too long wait show details good staff, too long wait
by Aetna patient on Oct 5th, 2015

The doctor is very good, the staff was nice, but the wait time was horrendous. I needed to be at work.

excellent doc show details excellent doc
by Jamella on Aug 28th, 2015

Dr Feneves is great, I recommend him to my friends because he like take time to listen to my problems, give detail that give patient peace of mind

good medical practice show details good medical practice
by . on Aug 16th, 2015

I switched doctors to doctor Fenves since my previous doctor closed his practice all of a sudden. I will be honest, I was upset first with Dr. F, and almost walked out on the first visit because he did not understand that I needed my medication for my anxiety, and refused to prescribe it unless I take less and less every month. At the end I am glad I stayed, he thoroughly examined and went through my medical problems and actually sent me for a lung cancer screening since I am a smoker, and a bunch of other things my previous doctor never bothered to even mention. They did find a spot on my lung, which turned out to be not cancer at the end. But I am glad he recommended the test, I am trying to quit the cigarette now.

great clinic show details great clinic
Jul 16th, 2015

I had an excellent experience with this clinic, wonderful staff, knowledgeable doctor.

one of the best show details one of the best
Jun 5th, 2015

The best primary care doctor in our neighborhood. I wish the wait was shorter but he was worth the wait.

genuinely good doctor show details genuinely good doctor
by anonymous on Jun 3rd, 2015

Great doctor, honest, not pretentious, straight talker but compassionate. Little long wait, but it was worth it, he spent time with me as much as with the others.

cured my very sick mother show details cured my very sick mother
by J.P. on May 20th, 2015

Dr Fenyves treated my elderly mother in the the hospital with a severe case of pneumonia, sepsis. She was extremely sick, they put her on the respirator immediately in the emergency room. She fell into a coma and her organs, kidneys, liver were failing. The social worker in the ICU recommended comfort care only because of her age. Dr Fenyves discussed it with us and said that he would recommend to try to do everything possible since she was in good mental and physical shape before falling ill and even thoug she was very old she had no incurable disease. We went with his recommendations, and he got my mother out of the sepsis coma, got her come home (after a detour to rehabilitation). I am every grateful, without him she would not be with us.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Lucymeme on May 15th, 2015

My experience Dr Fenyeves was exceptional. I was following with another doctor before who retired recently. I did not even realize my previous doctor (whom I loved) was not paying attention to some details. Dr Fenyeves reviewed my previous reports, examined me thoroughly and discovered some issues that needed to be taken care of, including borderline diabetes and an enlarged thyroid. I am grateful I have him as my new doctor.

Avoid at all costs show details Avoid at all costs
by Madame on Feb 5th, 2015

My grandmother (who I took care of) was under his care at NYM hospital. He not only did not communicate with us, but he knew her kidneys were failing (we found out via another DR in passing) and NEVER ordered a nephrologist and she was on the nephrology floor. Her kidneys failed and she passed. Unfortunately, because of her age no lawyer was willing to take her case, but if she was younger, I would have sued his pants off. Additionally, I had him myself at NYM hospital and he failed to diagnose my failing gallbladder (which I had to get removed a month later due to infection). He said I had gastritis due to stress. He is the bottom of the pile and I would avoid at all costs.

good service show details good service
Sep 14th, 2012

staff is polite well knowledge In house RN on staff!

Mar 21st, 2012

He is BY FAR the worse doctor I have ever been affiliated with. His waiting room is filled with paitients who are clearly recovering drug addicts and are treated with such bad professionalism. No one should be judged. All that said I had a 3:30 appt. I got there at 3pm and by 5:30 had not seen the doctor, but only 2 paitients ahead of me went in. No one keeps u updated, HE SHOULD BE BANNED from practice!!!!!