Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Maggie on Feb 9th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Persaud's for the past 13 years. He and his staff are always very professional and courteous. He and Kathy always listen when I have a concern and do answer all my questions. Whenever I have called they have gotten back to me within the day or early the next day. He is efficient and caring in his bedside manner. Though, If you have a question of Dr. Persaud and need his attention it is good to get his eye contact and stress your concern for him to take the time to answer to your satisfaction. He has other patients to see so his time is at a maximum of efficiency. His office staff have always taken the time and care to be present and care for any of the needs I have presented to them.

Nov 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. Persaud for my second child. His staff is friendly,and always there when I had an issue. When it came time for delivery, he was there, and he was great. He was encouraging, and professional.I recently had a miscarriage and his staff were so great and supportive. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB.

not attentive show details not attentive
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr. Persaud delivered my baby. I barely saw him before my baby was born. I gained excessive weight while pregnant and had high blood sugars, but he didn't seem to notice. My baby was huge and he greatly underestimated the weight of the baby, which resulted in a difficult delivery. I had a lot of trauma post-delivery (vaginal) and he didn't seem to care very much. It took me 12 weeks to recover from the delivery and I can say his nurse helped me a lot more than he did. I would not use this doctor again.

Dec 20th, 2011

Office staff was extremely nice until I had a dire issue, one then began disrespectful dialogue when I came in for appts. I even witnessed her gossiping with a nurse,Cathy. Who in my room disrespected me, sprayed gel in my face when shaking bottle five times, she even kept shaking and squeezing after I put my hands up and yelled stop it. She didn't say a word to me during my ultrasound and dismissed my concerns. Because of gossip and her friendship with a fellow office women I was treated rudely. I brought the issues I had up w Dr. Majiid I was dismissed as being hormonal. To somewhat explain the issue... I was in a nutshell disrespected as a veteran. I have ptsd and had an outbreak/flashback. The office took it personally and have ever since given me subpar service. Not one person in this office said thanks for service... And I had an appt. On VETERANS DAY.

Aug 16th, 2011

Dr. Persaud rocks! He's efficient and fast, yet I've never felt like he was trying to get me out. He answers any questions I have thoroughly. I highly recommend him.

Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. Persaud was highly recommended. His office staff both in Dunkirk NY and Jamestown NY were very profesddional. I would recommend Dr. Persaud to anyone. During appointments, he was caring and listend. Took my concerns into consideration and gave his opinion as well. His other members of staff were very polite as well.

Pushes induction and other unnecessary interventions show details Pushes induction and other unnecessary interventions
Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Persaud came very highly recommended. His office staff was very professional, and I was persuaded that using a small local hospital would not be a disadvantage, because my doctor was running a modern practice and seemed willing to accept my birthplan.He was cool during appoitments, and I frequently saw other members of his staff instead of him. Approaching my due date, he neglected to mention his planned vacation which he took 5 days after my due date, and which I am convinced contributed to his decision to induce when I was only two days past due.I really wish I had used someone affiliated with Mercy Hospital or Women and Children's of Buffalo. The inconvenience of the location would have been worth it if we hadn't had so much intervention.