Dr. Andre Aboolian MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

no change

February 1st, 2017
BEST DOCTOR EVER
There are no words to describe Dr. Aboolian and his staff. Not only is Dr. Aboolian and caring and honest doctor, but his work is amazing. He will get you the results that you want. He is in between a natural and non-natural look, but always does what's best for you. His staff, mainly Angie, is also wonderful. They spend time with their patients ensuring that their patients feel special and happy. I look forward to all my post op visits.

January 4th, 2017
Most caring and amazing doctor!!!
I love Dr. Aboolian!! I have never felt so cared for in my life. I knew from the moment I met him in the consultation that he was going to not only make me feel comfortable, but care for me and know whats best for my body. I didn't feel the need to consult with any other doctors. He's honest, caring, and really made me feel like family. I had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more happy with my results. They look so natural and I feel amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and get to know your needs and wants, and is extremely knowledgable with all questions and concerns. He is beyond amazing!!

December 31st, 2016
Rhinoplasty
It’s been six months since my rhinoplasty, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The swelling has gone down immensely. Most importantly, my nose looks natural; nobody realizes that I got it done until I tell them so! I’m exceedingly satisfied with the look of my nose, and would recommend Dr. Andre Aboolian to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. To add on, my surgery did not cause me any pain and/or breathing problems.

September 28th, 2016
Mrs.
I can't say enough about Dr Aboolian and his staff. On my initial consultation, Dr Aboolian instantly made me feel comfortable. I knew that he heard me when I shared my concerns, and was knowledgeable in his answers and suggestions. From the surgery to office visit check ups, I knew I was in good hands. I'm so happy with my results! Not only was Dr Aboolian great to work with, he and his staff were warm, friendly and always available if I had questions or needed anything. Without a doubt I would recommend Dr Aboolian!

September 13th, 2016
Breast augmentation & Liposuction
Top notch, courteous, talented doctor. He is the master of plastic surgery and knows exactly how the result will look like. He totally listens to you and will not push at all for what is common in society. He recommended me for a Full "C" cup size for my breast augmentation and asked him for a regular "C''. He did exactly what I asked for and I love the result. Very Nice doctor with a great team. LOVE HIM.

August 11th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, which I really liked. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!

June 1st, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!

May 24th, 2016
Best plastic surgeon for all procedures
Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful. I came to Dr. Aboolian for juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. Not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done. Dr. Aboollian cares a lot about his patients and this is important because he just wants to make his patients happy and to do the best work he can do. I love coming here because I know I can trust him with anything. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures!

January 28th, 2016
Great experience
I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck, diastasis recti repair, and umbilical hernia repair after enduring 8 years of chronic back pain and a horrible "pregnancy pooch" that just never went away after two c-sections and two 9 pound babies. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. The follow-up care I received after my surgery was amazing. Dr. Aboolian provided me with his cell phone number, and texted and called me over holidays to ensure that my recovery was going well. I ran into a slight wound healing issue initially, and Dr. Aboolian saw me in his office every 3 days just to keep an eye on the incision and watch for infection, until I was no longer at any risk for developing one. As for my final result, it is phenomenal. I could not have imagined my stomach every looking or feeling this good. Dr. Aboolian is the best of the best and I can't recommend him highly enough.

October 6th, 2015
Lipo of tummy, flanks, back, and thighs
Dr. Aboolian is great. He's very personable and knowledgeable, which made me trust him instantaneously. I took sometime researching my doctor, looking at their before and after pictures plus review other patient reviews. It's been 4 months since I've had the lipo done, and the results look good so far. My skin still hasn't fully retracted, which I knew it may not fully retract, but we'll see. I'm going in to see him again another 6 months and I'll assess then to see if I need any tummy tucking. =)

May 30th, 2015
The Best
One of my cousins suggested that I see Dr. Aboolian for an abdominal wall reconstruction. He had Dr. Aboolian do his about eight years ago after losing over 100 pounds. After two pregnancies (the second a twin pregnancy), I was still looking about six months pregnant. I could barely walk. My back hurt constantly. I was tired and tired of people asking me if I was pregnant. Dr. Aboolian performed my surgery and cared for me three weeks every other day before I had to go home to the Midwest. We kept in touch with photos and emails for many months to make sure that my abdomen healed properly. My family is known for seeking world class care. Our surgeries are mainly done at The Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Aboolian gave me the care I have been used to. He is a perfectionist in his surgical abilities, a warm, caring person, and does what only needs to be done. At this point, I will only trust Dr. Aboolian for any plastic surgery issues that I have.