Dr. Andre Aboolian Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Andre Aboolian?

The best plastic surgeon

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I love Dr Aboolian's work. From my first visit 14 years ago since now I always have 💯 trust in his work. His suggestions are always so right. I can't trust any other doctor the way I trust Dr Aboolian. He's truly an artist.

I love my results

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I went to Doctor Aboolian for liposuction to the abs, flanks, back and inner thighs with a transfer to the butt and I LOVE my results. While initially looking for a doctor my plan was to see at least 3 for consultations. I stumbled upon Dr. Aboolian with a google search and was immediately impressed by the pictures alone. I was able to view a lot of before and afters at many different angles, which a lot of other sites didn't provide. At the office I was welcomed by his kind and professional staff. Doctor Aboolian was very honest and obviously experienced at the consultation. I noticed he wasn't telling me what I wanted to hear. In the beginning he even let me know I didn't particularly need the fat transfer. That let me know that he wasn't hungry for money and genuinely wanted the best for me as the patient. He was my first and only consultation. Leaving his office I knew I didn't need to see anyone else. I made the right decision I love my results and have no complaints. My waist and back are slim like I wanted. My butt is the perfect shape and looks really natural. I was afraid to do the fat transfer because I've seen so many terrible before and afters from other sites but I couldn't be more happy with the enhancement. My recovery was difficult due to the pain. Dr. Aboolian made himself available to me during the entire process. Six months later I still have follow up visits so that he can evaluate my results and answer any questions I may have. I recommend Dr. Aboolian 100% and will go to only him for any work I may want in the future.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on February 1st, 2017

There are no words to describe Dr. Aboolian and his staff. Not only is Dr. Aboolian and caring and honest doctor, but his work is amazing. He will get you the results that you want. He is in between a natural and non-natural look, but always does what's best for you. His staff, mainly Angie, is also wonderful. They spend time with their patients ensuring that their patients feel special and happy. I look forward to all my post op visits.

Most caring and amazing doctor!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

I love Dr. Aboolian!! I have never felt so cared for in my life. I knew from the moment I met him in the consultation that he was going to not only make me feel comfortable, but care for me and know whats best for my body. I didn't feel the need to consult with any other doctors. He's honest, caring, and really made me feel like family. I had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more happy with my results. They look so natural and I feel amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and get to know your needs and wants, and is extremely knowledgable with all questions and concerns. He is beyond amazing!!

Rhinoplasty

Posted on December 31st, 2016

It’s been six months since my rhinoplasty, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The swelling has gone down immensely. Most importantly, my nose looks natural; nobody realizes that I got it done until I tell them so! I’m exceedingly satisfied with the look of my nose, and would recommend Dr. Andre Aboolian to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. To add on, my surgery did not cause me any pain and/or breathing problems.

Mrs.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Aboolian and his staff. On my initial consultation, Dr Aboolian instantly made me feel comfortable. I knew that he heard me when I shared my concerns, and was knowledgeable in his answers and suggestions. From the surgery to office visit check ups, I knew I was in good hands. I'm so happy with my results! Not only was Dr Aboolian great to work with, he and his staff were warm, friendly and always available if I had questions or needed anything. Without a doubt I would recommend Dr Aboolian!

Breast augmentation & Liposuction

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Top notch, courteous, talented doctor. He is the master of plastic surgery and knows exactly how the result will look like. He totally listens to you and will not push at all for what is common in society. He recommended me for a Full "C" cup size for my breast augmentation and asked him for a regular "C''. He did exactly what I asked for and I love the result. Very Nice doctor with a great team. LOVE HIM.

Rhinoplasty

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, which I really liked. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!

Best plastic surgeon for all procedures

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful. I came to Dr. Aboolian for juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. Not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done. Dr. Aboollian cares a lot about his patients and this is important because he just wants to make his patients happy and to do the best work he can do. I love coming here because I know I can trust him with anything. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures!

Great experience

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck, diastasis recti repair, and umbilical hernia repair after enduring 8 years of chronic back pain and a horrible "pregnancy pooch" that just never went away after two c-sections and two 9 pound babies. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. The follow-up care I received after my surgery was amazing. Dr. Aboolian provided me with his cell phone number, and texted and called me over holidays to ensure that my recovery was going well. I ran into a slight wound healing issue initially, and Dr. Aboolian saw me in his office every 3 days just to keep an eye on the incision and watch for infection, until I was no longer at any risk for developing one. As for my final result, it is phenomenal. I could not have imagined my stomach every looking or feeling this good. Dr. Aboolian is the best of the best and I can't recommend him highly enough.