A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Andresian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Andresian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andresian
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Andresian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Andresian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Andresian graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Andresian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Andresian MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Andresian practice?
- Dr. Andre Andresian has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Andresian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists and Covina Cardiologists.