A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Artis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Artis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Artis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Artis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Artis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Artis has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre K Artis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andre K. Artis practice?
- Dr. Andre Artis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Artis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Merrillville Internists and Merrillville Cardiologists.