A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Artis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Artis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Artis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Artis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Artis graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Artis has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre K Artis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andre K. Artis practice?
- Dr. Andre Artis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Artis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Merrillville Internists and Merrillville Cardiologists.