A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Babajanians:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Babajanians is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Babajanians, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanians graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babajanians has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre M Babajanians MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Babajanians practice?
- Dr. Andre Babajanians has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Babajanians practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Rheumatologists.