A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Barkhuizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Barkhuizen, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Barkhuizen, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkhuizen graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkhuizen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Barkhuizen MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Barkhuizen practice?
- Dr. Andre Barkhuizen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Barkhuizen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.