Dr. Andre Bell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Andre Bell?

AWESOME! AWESOME!

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Keeping this review short. I am very particular about my Doctors. After my visit with Dr. Bell, there's no need to look any further. He answered every question, made me feel at ease, educated me, was humorous, specific and PATIENT!

Will educate you on you!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Bell is true to his craft...he takes time with to listen to what you have to say. I have been to 3 primary care doctors in the triangle area...I even had one tell me that I am asking alot of questions and I should make another appointment to continue because he was running behind today. WOW ,,,but not Dr. BEll he isn't just a pill doctor like some MD's who feel a pill will cure everything... He tells you which medications does what...how it affects you, history on the medication, and how if possible he is going to get you healthy and off of the medication was huge to me. He is very personable, up front, ready to debunk any myths about your condition. I feel safe and at ease.

Patient Pusher

Posted on January 24th, 2013

This guy didn't even examine me prior to diagnosis of a cold. What a joke! Don't waste your time or money visiting this guys.

O love my Dr.

Posted on October 16th, 2009

I change my Dr office about Two years ago. i found Dr. Bell through a friend and they where telling me how much they love him. In one visit he had me hooked. He spent time with me like he had no other patience to attend with. He lisiten to all my problem and all the things that i thought was wrong with me.then he ask me to return my medical degree because iwas wrong.I have had several of my family member to change Dr. and start going to Dr. Bell

Posted on November 18th, 2015