A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Biuckians:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Biuckians is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Biuckians, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biuckians graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Biuckians has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Biuckians MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre Biuckians practice?
- Dr. Andre Biuckians has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andre Biuckians practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Havre De Grace, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Towson, MD.
See Havre De Grace Surgeons.