Dr. Andre Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Chen?

March 22nd, 2017

Best MD in Austin

Where is Dr. Chen? I loved him as my GP. No bull, on time to the minute, and fixed what ailed you. Exactly what I cannot find since he quit ADC :(.

February 15th, 2017

Dr. Chen is a true gem!

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for many years (over 15) and have referred hundreds of friends and coworkers to him.

February 15th, 2017

I love Dr. Chen!

I have been seeing Dr. Chen for over 10 years and am devastated that he left ADC and I cannot find him. He is a true gem.

October 12th, 2015

ugh..

I was complaining about some sinus pressure, congestion.... he was very short with me. He asked me what I though it was, and I said a cold. And he said it was probably allergies, even after i told him being outside didn't impact me at all (better or worse). He was so quick with me I forgot to tell him about my cough which has been keeping me up for the last 4 nights. He just prescribed me some antibiotics and a nasal mist and sent me on my way. Didn't even say bye. the only reason I saw this guy was because my primary doctor was not working. big mistake.

September 22nd, 2015

Straightforward and Prompt

Dr Chen is very straight forward and to the point he does not chit chat a lot but then again after 3 years he knows me and if I have any concerns or questions he will stop, listens to me and to me that is how I like it I do not want to wait forever while a doctor chit chats and visits all day while I am waiting in the room next door- for these reasons I like Dr. Chen and would recommend him to anyone needing a family practitioner.

October 22nd, 2013

Poor experience with Dr. Andre Chen

This doctor lectures and talks down to patients but doesnt know how to treat.

August 7th, 2012

Not for those wanting attention for its own sake

De Chen has been my physicisn for some time now. He is very smart, and not long on conversation. That's not to say he isn't open to all questions, but he doesn't linger for no reason. I remember hearing him next door one time chatting and chatting with an elderly patient (couldn't hear actual conversation, just tones). Well, the next year when I had some serious healthcare issues, Dr Chen surprised me by just how long he spent with me and how much concern he showed.Since then the pattern is the same - if it's a quick issue, he is quick, but if you are ill or worried, he pays attention and gets very involved.

June 6th, 2017