A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Codispoti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Codispoti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codispoti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Codispoti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Codispoti, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Codispoti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Codispoti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Of Suffern Suffern, Rockland County
- Good Samaritan Hospital United States Catholic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Codispoti MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Codispoti practice?
- Dr. Andre Codispoti has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Codispoti practices Allergy & Immunology near Monroe, NY.
See Monroe Allergists.