A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Cohen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Cohen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Sion Cohen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andre S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Andre Cohen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andre Cohen practices Ophthalmology near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Canton, GA.
See Douglasville Ophthalmologists.