Dr. Andre Denis MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 8 reviews

October 2nd, 2013
My husband and I have worked with Dr Denis twice in the past three years and have been nothing but impressed. Dr Denis was extremely compassionate and took the time to explain every part of the process. He answered all of our questions without making us feel dumb and made sure we were comfortable with every decision we made.

March 17th, 2013
Never Give Up!
Dr. Denis has been so kind, caring, and compassionate to my husband and I. We have had two miscarriages and were referred to Dr. Denis by our OB. From the first time we met him, we felt very comfortable with him and he explained everything to us in detail. His bedside manor was very comforting and I would highly recommend him to any woman who is experiencing infertility issues.

November 24th, 2012
Most inappropriate, discompassionate physician I have ever encountered. If it was possible to give lower than one star for "bedside manner," I would. Condescending beyond belief. Beware: His practice, ACRM, is very numbers-driven.

March 14th, 2012
Not recommended
Look elsewhere if you would like a caring doctor who allows you to ask questions and doesn't disparage you. Dr. Denis is not a kind doctor (although he pretends to be).

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Denis truly made our experience with IVF amazing from the first moment we met him. His honesty was refreshing after having met other fertility doctors that seemed to use the same practiced speech with all patients. His determination is what helped us to start the family we had dreamed of for years.

October 14th, 2009
Wondeful Doctor
Dr. Denis was my doctor for several years while I was undergoing treatment. He had a wonderful bedside manner. There are just not many doctors like him around anymore. Consider yourself lucky to have him as yours!

August 23rd, 2009
Very caring and personable doctor
Dr. Denis really takes the time to explain things and options available to us when seeking infertility treatments. I truly feel like he is invested in your care and success.

March 9th, 2009
Not recommended
He thinks he can decide based on the 1 time only result on the blood work for hormone test and instead of giving me the solutions and alternative way to fix it, he simply give my husband and me the easiest way and the most profitable way for him and his clinic. Based on my search on the search engine, apparently there are doctors who still can fix my problem so we dont need to take his ways of easy solution