A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Duerinckx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duerinckx
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duerinckx Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Duerinckx, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
Education & Awards
Dr. Duerinckx graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Duerinckx has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Va North Texs Healthcare Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Duerinckx MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Duerinckx practice?
- Dr. Andre Duerinckx has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Duerinckx practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.