A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Duerinckx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Duerinckx, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
Education & Awards
Dr. Duerinckx graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Duerinckx has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
- Va North Texs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Duerinckx MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Duerinckx practice?
- Dr. Andre Duerinckx has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Duerinckx practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.