A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Edmonds, Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in minimally-invasive surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmonds
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmonds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Edmonds, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Peter Edmonds MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre P. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Andre Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Edmonds practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Orthopedic Surgeons.