A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Edmonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Edmonds, Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in minimally-invasive surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmonds
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edmonds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Edmonds, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonds graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edmonds has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Peter Edmonds MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre P. Edmonds practice?
- Dr. Andre Edmonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Edmonds practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Surgeons and Visalia Orthopedic Surgeons.