A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Fabien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Fabien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabien graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fabien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre M Fabien MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Fabien practice?
- Dr. Andre Fabien has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Fabien practices Internal Medicine near Canton, OH.
See Canton Internists.