A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gauri, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauri graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gauri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gauri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Gauri practice?
Dr. Andre Gauri practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiologists.