A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gauri, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauri graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gauri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Gauri MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Gauri practice?
- Dr. Andre Gauri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andre Gauri practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiologists.