A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Closed Fractures
- Comminuted Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Nicolas Gay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre N. Gay practice?
- Dr. Andre Gay has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Gay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Orthopedic Surgeons.