A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Fractures
- Closed Fractures
- Comminuted Fractures
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- ValleyCare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Nicolas Gay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre N. Gay practice?
- Dr. Andre Gay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Gay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Union City, CA.
See Beloit Orthopedic Surgeons.