A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gazdag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gazdag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gazdag
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gazdag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gazdag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazdag graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gazdag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Robert Gazdag MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre R. Gazdag practice?
- Dr. Andre Gazdag has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Gazdag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.