A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gazdag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gazdag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gazdag, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazdag graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gazdag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Robert Gazdag MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre R. Gazdag practice?
- Dr. Andre Gazdag has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Gazdag practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.