A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Gerard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gerard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Bernard Gerard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre B. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Andre Gerard has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Gerard practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.