Dr. Andre Giannakopoulos Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Andre Giannakopoulos?

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. G is a very compassionate and motivating individual. He is very caring and a pleasure to work with. I have lost 50 lbs in six weeks

Partner in weight loss

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

From the first time I met Dr. G, I felt like I was finally going to accomplish my goals regarding my health. His bedside manner is amazing. I have spent a lifetime trying to maintain my weight. Here, at the Center for Medical Weight Loss, with Dr. G., I am learning that it is ultimately about healthy choices and true lifestyle changes. I'm not on a diet. I'm on my way to understanding mentally what it takes for me to live a healthy life. Every week we meet there is an educational aspect to what we discuss. The personal, one on one, professional consultation is invaluable. He takes as much time as required each visit to make sure I receive all the care necessary. Dr. G and I are working together as partners to achieve success.

He's the BEST!

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I had been obese my whole life until I found Dr. Giannakopoulos. With his help, I am a normal weight for the first time ever, and have maintained a 50 pound weight loss for 2 years and counting. The great thing about Dr. G. is that he NEVER makes you feel like a failure for being overweight. He makes you see obesity as a medical condition that you can learn to manage, and he helps you come up with the plan to make it happen. I started on full meal replacement, and now that I'm on maintenance, I mix shakes, bars and regular food. I started seeing him weekly, then went to twice a month once my weight loss started to slow, and now it's just once a month now that I'm just maintaining. But I'm quite sure one of the reasons the weight is staying off is that I continue to see Dr. G to keep tweaking my diet plan. Every time we meet, Dr. G and I go over a homework assignment. Some are educational (after dieting for 40 years, I thought I knew everything about dieting, but I was wrong). Some are aimed at uncovering why people overeat. Some are motivational. The homework assignments have given me a lot of, um, food for thought. I've seen a few other weight loss specialists over the years, but NONE have Dr. G's pleasant personality or seem to take such deep interest in their patients. I never feel like he's rushing through our meetings, and I always feel like he's trying to come up with the best advice for me personally based on all his knowledge. This man has been a godsend for me, plain and simple. He's a terrific doctor and a terrific person. And every time I get dressed and squeeze into a size I never thought I could possibly wear, I feel deep gratitude that I was able to find Dr. G.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Dr. G.!!!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2014

Dr. G is the best! I can't begin to describe how happy I am with my results and I owe it all to him! He was so helpful, patient and motivating! Every time I left his office I walked out with a feeling like I could conquer the world, like I could reach my goals and I could get healthy, lean and fit. And I did! I wish I was able to share my before and after pictures on here. If you are frustrated with diets that don't work and getting no where with your exercise routine, please give Dr. G a call and give yourself a chance to finally look on the outside, how you feel on the inside. The feeling is indescribable for me. I really can't say enough about Dr. G, he helped me become the healthy happy and confident woman I am today. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr. G!!!!!!

My favorite Doctor.

Posted on June 19th, 2014

where do I start. there are so many great things I can say about Dr G, but I must start here. Dr G saved my life by discovering that my blood levels were abnormal. I have my private MD but they did not notice my issue. Because of the care that Dr G put into treating my obesity, I was able to tell my MD about my levels, they then discovered that I had a tumor. I had surgery to remove the tumor. had it not been for Dr G, and his concern about my over all health. this may have been a tragedy. Not only does he teach you how to live, he gives step by step advise that's sensible and caring. I wish he was my regular family DR. i cant wait until I reach my desired weight. I know with Dr G, I can accomplish my goal because I know that he takes the time and work with a person like me.

The best weight-loss doctor EVER!!

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. G is the best weight loss doctor I have ever met. He takes his time to inform and educate me. He is very kind and easy to talk to. I have been finally successful at losing weight with Dr. G`s help, in which I have struggled with all my life! He was referred to me by a friend of mine who have already lost over 60 lbs and counting. I am hopeful that I will reach my weight loss goal with Dr. G`s help. Thank you for being you Dr. G!!

The only one to EVER help me

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I've been heavy my entire life...that is, until I came to see Dr. Giannakopoulos two years ago. His program is the only thing that ever worked for me. I am at a normal weight for the first time in 50 years...and so far, i'm maintaining my weight loss. Part of it is that the meal replacement shakes really have shrunk my stomach and made it easier for me to turn off my emotional eating. And part of it is the support and monitoring I get from Dr. G. I was pretty sure i knew EVERYTHING possible about dieting, but his lessons have taught me quite a lot about successful weight loss. The best part about Dr. G is that he never makes you feel like you're a failure for being overweight...he makes you feel like you have a disease, and that with the right care you can manage it. He's a great guy, and he has helped me a LOT. The fact that I'm a size 10 after being a 22 for decades is still amazing to me, and I am thankful beyond words or his help.

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I absoulutely loved Dr. Giannakopoulos and wished I was able to continue with him but due to the expense I was unable to complete my program. I have taken all that he told me and I am continuing to change all my bad habits. He takes the time to discuss your situation with you, and never feel like you are rushed. I know I can do this now because of him and I hope that one day I can see him again.

Thanks Dr. G!!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. G I am on my way to a new me. I have struggled with my weight years and with the help of Dr. G, I am finally on the right path. Dr. G is great! He takes that extra time to explain and goes over everything in detail. He's motivating and very genuine. I am getting my self confidence back thanks to Dr. G and the program!!

Harriett

Posted on October 14th, 2012

He is the best! He is very up beat and keeps you motivated. I have finally lost weight after 7 years of a variety of diets. Thanks DR G

Outstanding!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

After crying because I could not fit into any my summer cloths several months ago, I found Dr.G from a friend on mine. My first appointment was to get to know me, taking vitals, lab work, EKG, putting me on a diet that makes sense and I set my goal. I was overwhelmed that I lost five pounds in the first week and five pounds for the next two after that. My goal is just a half a pound away but more importantly, I fit in all my cloths and at 66 years old, I feel great! Dr. G knows what he is talking about and the results are there.

The doctor who really cares

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. G has been my specialist for over 2 years and I have no coplaints. The courteous staff,genuine care and help Dr G. is sure to deliver is well worth the wait plus you are sure to see phenomenal results .