A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scruggs Godet graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Scruggs Godet has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet practice?
- Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Scruggs Godet practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.