A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Graham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Dean Graham MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Andre Graham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andre Graham practices Surgery near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX and Corsicana, TX.
See Waxahachie Surgeons.