A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Gray, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Larry Gray MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andre L. Gray practice?
- Dr. Andre Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Gray practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.