inactive

Overall Review

no change

September 6th, 2012
wish i met him sooner
i am 48 yr old who went through ealky menopause. Met with him and voila! i have my personal HRT treatment. 3 weeks later not one break out (had hormonal breakouts for 12 years!) my skin is clear! my hot flashes gone! My sex drive better. He tested all my hormone levels and I received my results within 2 weeks. The one hormone he wanted to wait to see levels for is Testosterone..and sure enoguh i need it! We meet in a month and he will make any adjustments and add the Testosterone so I am good to go. He wrote everything clearly and answered ALL my questions ..even explained the pros & cons of Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). I heard he is about to retire so I feel lucky to have him now. I was told he is training his staff well for when he leaves. He is a god send! TY TY TY

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Andre T. Guay, Endocrinologst & Internist
This Doctor is 1 in a million! Professional, intelligent, compassionate, informative and thorough! I read an article in a woman's magazine and he discussed the importance of hormonal balance at every age, and his treatment---helped my body regain it's health & vitality! This Doctors expertise should be well rewarded. He practices medicine, the way all good Doctors should---but, most don't! I, have recommended him to many females & males! So grateful, that I found him! Currently at the Lahey Clinic--North Shore campus, Peabody, MA.

December 12th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Guay's for about 5 years, and feel very confident in him. He takes the time to explain things to me, answers questions, and what I really like is his expertise in hormone replacement in women during menopause and after. Also he is respectful of his patients concerns and decisions. Overall, a great doctor.

February 11th, 2010
Dr. Guay is one of the best in his field and one of the best doctors out there. I've been his patient for about 5 years now and he has never let me down.