A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Hagevik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Hagevik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagevik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Hagevik, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagevik graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hagevik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Hagevik MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Hagevik practice?
- Dr. Andre Hagevik has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Hagevik practices Neurology near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Neurologists.