A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Felton Hall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andre F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Andre Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.