A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Universidad De Cordoba.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Fritz Henry DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andre F. Henry practice?
- Dr. Andre Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Henry practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.