Dr. Andre Hobbs MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
Reason I am upright sincentives 2005
Do not go here looking for narcotics. See Dr Hobbs if you want to stay active and have a quality life! He is the best He is worth the wait.Dr Hobbs will give you the time that you need and never rush you out the door.

December 13th, 2016
Satisfied patient
Dr. Hobbs is a wonderful doctor he is funny and cares about his patients . He will take the time to listen and will help you with your pain . I was in a lot of pain due to a injury in 2008 he was the only Dr. who helped me to feel better . I highly recommend him for anyone who needs help with their pain .

July 8th, 2016
The Hobbs Touch!!!!
I’ve been suffering with migraines and lower back pain for many years. At first I was biased and skeptical about pain management and the treatment all together. On my first visit I learned what his treatments consisted of. Dr. Hobbs listen and eased my concerns. Took his time and was very professional and thorough in answering my questions. He took away YEARS of pain, today my migraines are in remission and I no longer hunch over, my posture has improved and I do not feel that excruciating back PAIN. As a medical assistant and a referral coordinator I can recommend my patients to experience the “Hobbs Touch.” Thanks to Dr. Hobbs I feel BRAND NEW!! He is funny, caring and his bedside manner is excellent. He's blessed with an amazing staff that cares, and are always helpful and courteous.

March 8th, 2015
Seen him for a few visits
He spend time with me and explained my problem in detail. Seems to care.

March 28th, 2013
I had a good experience . Dr. Hobbs is an exceptional doctor. His staff is really nice.

February 23rd, 2013
Great and caring Doctor!
I've been suffering with neck and shoulder pain for many years. I saw many doctors that didn't help. On my first visit with Dr. Hobbs he listen to me and answered all my questions. He never rushed me and he eased my fears of injections. After a couple of visits, my pain is so much better. He is the only doctor that has helped with my pain. I am not constantly thinking about my pain during the day. What a difference! I am very grateful that he has improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Hobbs!

May 11th, 2012
long time patient
Ive been seeing dr hobbs for six years he allways spends extra time with all his patients which makes his wait to see time a little longer hes very proffesional and has help my life be managable by helping control my chronic pain by medicatons and other procedures that he is very good at

March 16th, 2010
Caring and professional
Serious thoracic and lumbar spine injuries (pain so severe I was afraid to have treatment). He listened, explained and made a big difference; several visits injections, de-nervations, physical therapy... enabled me to walk better, postponing surgery for years. I still need some surgery, but he really made an immediate, noticeable reduction in pain.

January 11th, 2017