Dr. Andre Holmes Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andre Holmes?

Most Caring Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr Holmes was part of the team that cared for my father at MUSC. My Father's diagnosis was terminal but it is because of the information and compassion given to me by Dr Holmes during that traumatic time that I was able to come to peace with his prognosis. He answered any questions thoroughly no matter how trivial. It's been 4 years now but I will be forever grateful to Dr Holmes for being there and praying with us as my Dad left us. I've seen many doctors and none compare. May God continue to bless Dr Holmes in all he does.

I'm sorry that he is no longer @ MUSC

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Holmes while I was hospitalized, he was most attentive. In addition, I felt he was genuinely concerned about my well being.

Posted on November 10th, 2014