Physiatrist
525 Route 73 S
Suite 302
Marlton, NJ 08053
856-267-5319
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Review  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

Great guy.

Mar 15th, 2013

I saw this doctor thinking he was an orthopedist to diagnose severe muscle pain in my shoulder, back and neck. He told me my problem was an inability to handle stress, he was very demeaninorthopedist orthopedist who diagnosed me 10 minutes into the visit with AC arthritis in my shoulder causing the spasms. After pain relieving cortisone therapy, I required surgery for repair. A bankart tear in my shoulder cartilage was discovered in addition to the arthritis. If you want a medical diagnosis and wish to be treated with respect, stay far away from this doctor.

Mar 29th, 2012

Dr. Hu has been excellent. His patient manner is really wonderful and he takes time to clearly explain information to his patients.He has helped me recover from severe back pain twice over a span of three years and I have always found his advice and care to be very solid.

|  Dr. Hu at Regenerative is Awesome!  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I just had an appointment with Dr. Hu, and he's fantastic. He looks about 25, so don't be discouraged, because he is extremely knowledgable, incredibly intelligent, and has great bed side manner. He pulled together all the information I gave to him, and found the reason for my back pain. He sat with me and drew diagrams explaining everything and going through all the physics behind what was causing my problems. Worth the wait!

|  Positive View  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I've got to say that this doctor listens carefully and spends the time I don't usually get with my usual doctor. I find it hard to believe that this guy can be mean at all. After reading the other "bad" reviews, those "not stressed" people sound totally stressed out that they were called stressed. I have to deal with people in my job all day, so I can imagine all the stressed out jerks in pain this guy has to see all day. Bottom line: I had a fine experience,

Jul 19th, 2011

I was seeing Hu to manage my pain after having major back surgery. Visits were always pleasant and I even enjoyed the casual talk and jokes between us before an exam. Years later I asked for a copy of my medical records to go to another doctor and was SHOCKED by what I read in my file. Dr. Hu had included things in my medical file that I had said OUT OF CONTEXT that had nothing to do with what I was seeing him for.He even went as far as to include his own opinions and suggestions in regards to things in my personal life, which had nothing to do with his speciality or medicine at all for that matter. In addition, he made reference "in quotes" about something I supposedly said about another doctor which was NOT true. Not only did Dr. Hu demean my character in my medical file, he sent copies of these records to another doctor (apparently I signed something years prior). I was completely caught off guard and was embarrassed, appalled, and emotionally upset by his slandering of me. Don't trust him!

May 19th, 2011

Dr. HU- He makes a "RASH JUDGEMENT" on your charater from the exterior of what you are wearing and from the uncomfortable painful look on your face. When the "JUDGEMENT" he makes about you is a complete FALSE JUDGEMENT! He has NO COMPASSION or UNDERSTANDING what's causing the pain in your body between the muscles and veins. I would NEVER see him again!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

Excellent bedside manner. Lets you feel at ease as soon as you enter his office. Very patient. My husband is handicapped with a speech problem and he is so very patient with him. Good sense of humor. Knows what he's doing. And Boy, can he sing, Really..

Jun 15th, 2010

Friendly, Helpful, Patient.

Jul 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

This review is because this Physician was listed as a Pain Management Doctor at his practice - That is why I chose this Doctor.Yes - he is really nice and wont stop joking around - but basically thinks that most chronic medical problems come from depressi

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 3rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Back Doc: Great doctor. knows his stuff. is caring with a good sense of humor.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com