A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Ishak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Ishak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishak
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Ishak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ishak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre M Ishak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Ishak practice?
- Dr. Andre Ishak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Ishak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Surgeons.