A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Ishak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Ishak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishak
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ishak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Ishak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ishak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre M Ishak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Ishak practice?
- Dr. Andre Ishak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Ishak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Orthopedic Surgeons and Oxnard Surgeons.