A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Jung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Scott Seung Hwan Jung MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andre S. Jung practice?
- Dr. Andre Jung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Jung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.