A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Jung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Scott Seung Hwan Jung MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andre S. Jung practice?
- Dr. Andre Jung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Jung practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.