A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Kaplan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre A Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Andre Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Nephrologists.