A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Kasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Kasko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasko graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kasko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Martin Kasko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Kasko practice?
- Dr. Andre Kasko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andre Kasko practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Joshua Tree, CA.
See Yucca Valley Family Physicians and Yucca Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.