A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Kasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Kasko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasko
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kasko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasko graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kasko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Martin Kasko DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andre M. Kasko practice?
- Dr. Andre Kasko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andre Kasko practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua Tree, CA.
See Yucca Valley Family Physicians and Yucca Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.