A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Konski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Konski, FACR, MA, MBA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Konski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Konski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Konski practice?
Dr. Andre Konski practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Monroe, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.