A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Konski, MD, FACR, MBA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Cost-Effectiveness, Gastroenterology Health Svcs Rsrch Administration, and Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Konski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Konski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andre Konski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Konski practice?
Dr. Andre Konski practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Chester, PA.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.