A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Konski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Konski, FACR, MA, MBA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Konski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Konski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre A Konski FACR, MA, and MBA is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Konski practice?
- Dr. Andre Konski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Konski practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.