A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Konski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Konski, FACR, MA, MBA is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Konski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Konski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre A Konski FACR, MA, and MBA is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Konski practice?
- Dr. Andre Konski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Konski practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.