Dr. Andre Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Leonard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

He is good and on time

January 11th, 2016

The best doctor experience I've had in a long time. They don't book 5 people to see the same doctor at the same time.

July 13th, 2015

Dr Leonard listens and takes his time with you. If he needed to refer me to another physician I have yet to be disappointed. Office staff and nurse practitioner are just outstanding.

January 7th, 2015

Excellent doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Andrea Leonard to anyone who is looking for an excellent family practice physician. He cares about his patients and demonstrates this by the time he spends with you at your office visit and his quick response to messages sent via the patient portal.

November 15th, 2014

Dr. Andre is the best internist I've ever had the pleasure to know. He's bright and personable and knows his stuff.

May 26th, 2012

Dr. Leonard is very compassionate and cares very much about his patients. He takes the time to listen to what the patient is saying. He explains things in terms that a non-medical person can understand. He is not arrogant like so many doctors seem to be these days. With perhaps one exception, he has always recommended excellent specialists when needed. He is very responsive using the patient portal. I will send an email via the portal and am amazed how quickly he gets back to me and at what hour! Highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2011

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!! ENOUGH SAID!

December 2nd, 2010

A professional and caring physician

My wife and I retired to NC nearly four years ago. One of our major concerns was the medical facilities in Wilmington. A new city, new people and finding new doctors. We had a few "bumps" in the beginning but then we were recommended to Dr. Andre Leonard by one of our neighbors. Our first visit was quite positive. Dr.Leonard and his staff were, and always have been, very professional, friendly,and responsive. I am susceptible to blood clots and need to constantly check my INR range. In the past (Virginia) I had to have some blood taken at a clinic and then, 2-3 days later my doctor would call me and tell me the range of my INR. At Doctor Leonard's office,one of his assistants conducts "fingerstick" testing, along with testing of blood pressure,weight etc. all which is dumped into some sort of handheld computer and voila, she either pat me on the head and tells me to come back in two weeks or decides Dr.Leonard should see me as soon as he finishes with his patient. My wife and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Leonard and his staff. I think they should rate a five star rating.

October 17th, 2010